With Christmas fast approaching you may be scratching your head on what to get the runner in your life. For today’s Friday Five, I’m listing my top five favorite gifts for runners.
1. Road ID – I do not leave for my run without my Road ID on. It’s comforting to know that all of my important emergency contact information is quickly accessible to emergency responders if, heaven forbid, something happens to me. Plus they can work as a medical alert bracelet.
2. iPod Shuffle – I don’t always run with music, but when I do I love my iPod Shuffle. I’ve been running with a Shuffle for years now and have been through about 6 of them. I’m a sweaty McSweaty person when I run. I’ve waterlogged a few. But they hold a ton of music, are super lightweight and clip easily to anywhere on your clothing. Plus I like that you can create different playlists for different running moods.
3. Compression socks – Ohhh these things are like buttah on your feet and calves. There are a bazillion different brands out there to choose from, but my personal favorites are the Zensah compression socks and sleeves. They know how to do compression and do it comfortably.
4. Running visor and shirt from Punk Rock Racing – I love that their clothing is unisex and fitting for that bad-ass runner in your life, be them male or female. When I put their running clothes on I feel a little more rebellious, a little more kick-ass, a little more PUNK. And that usually translates to a little more speedy!
5. FlipBelt – I just did a big write-up about these guys in yesterday’s post. And I’m posting about them again today. Yes. I like them that much! Love my FlipBelt! Such a great way to carry all of your personal stuff hands-free while working out.
I still have discount codes to hand out. You can receive 33% off your FlipBelt order by commenting below. What’s on your Holiday Fit List??